Synopsis of the App
FilmoraGo is a video editor available on desktop and mobile.
Platform and Price
Free. Apple and Android.
5 out of 5
- Automatically pulls in photos and video content from Boomerang, Instagram and the camera roll for easy access to existing content.
- Easily trim, split and add content clips.
- Quickly stylize videos with cinematic themes.
- Editing tools include crop, subtitles, picture in picture, voiceover, audio mixers and filters, overlays, elements and titles, speed, rotation and image adjustments for brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Seamlessly go from one clip to the next with any of the 10 preset transitions.
- Add music from the FilmoraGo app, your phone, and other sources with ease.
- Includes paid and free themes, filters, titles and transitions to cover a variety of needs and situations including seasonal and holiday options.
- Effortlessly go back and forth to play and trim clips as needed for the desired final outcome.
- Crop projects to 16:9, cut sides, add frames and blur.
- Save and edit projects on the desktop or mobile version of the software.
- No watermarks on videos.
- No video time limits.
- In-app purchases allow users to grow with the app.
- No apparent way to crop videos into a square – which is important for the best performance on platforms like Instagram.
- Projects are limited by the themes available in the app.
- Voiceover quality sounds a little hollow and may work better with a microphone.
FilmoraGo is one of the best free video editors out there. It’s perfect for creating quick and stylish food and nutrition videos without the hefty price tag of a professional video editing software.