Synopsis: PicCollage is a fun photo layout editor for creating greeting cards and shareable photo grids.
Price and Platform: Free with a paid option. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Simple, fun and easy-to-use editor to create greetings and photo grids using the photo collection on your phone.
- Freestyle photo editing and several grid layout options to spark creativity.
- Select from seasonal, holiday and everyday templates, fonts, colors, stickers and backgrounds to customize your content.
- Draw and doodle for a truly custom creation.
- Don’t like the original background on an image? Isolate your favorite parts of an image and apply a new backdrop.
- Save your creation to the library or camera roll for later.
- Share your collage on social media with one tap or print into a physical greeting card.
- Upgrade to premium to remove the PicCollage logo and to use the app without ads ($35.99/year).
- PicCollage offers a free seven-day trial to remove the watermark and unlock all content before committing to the annual fee.
- The free version includes in-app advertisements and a prominent watermark on all content.
- Available backgrounds and design elements are somewhat limited compared to more robust options such as Canva.
- The bright, whimsical templates may not appeal to everyone.
Bottom Line: PicCollage is great for anyone who wants to add fun elements and color to photos for visuals that stand out. If you’re using the app for professional purposes, it’s worth upgrading to remove watermarks and in-app advertising.