Frozen red and green grapes are transformed into a decadent and satisfying dessert in minutes.
SERVING SIZE: ½ cup “ice cream” plus ½ tablespoon almonds (160 grams)
PREP TIME: 4 minutes
- 1½ cup seedless frozen green grapes
- ½ cup seedless frozen red grapes
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, toasted
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, puree frozen grapes and yogurt to desired consistency.
- Scoop into dessert bowls and top with almonds. Drizzle with maple syrup or honey, if desired.
NUTRITION PER SERVING: 142 calories, 3g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 1mg cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 24g sugar, 3g protein, 337mg potassium, 68mg phosphorus