Synopsis of the App: Endel provides personalized soundscapes to help you focus, relax and sleep.
Price and Platform: 7-Day Free Trial; $29.99 per year. iOS and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Endel autoplays pleasing ambient tunes tailored to the time of day as soon as you open the app.
- Provides soundscapes to accommodate your need to relax, sleep, focus, be energized or regulate your mood while on the go.
- Choose short-term soundscape themes to do deep work, chill, study or read, chores, power nap, meditate or commute.
- Personalize soundscapes with personal inputs such as natural light, physical location, weather, heart rate and daily physical activity.
- Offers a personalized energy curve, which is updated daily based on your wake times in the Apple Health app.
- Check your weekly insights to see if you’re getting better at focusing or relaxing over time.
- Offers a shut-off timer and alarm to make it easy to enjoy each soundscape.
- Opt in or out of notifications for insights and wellness tips.
- Integrates with select smart home devices, in-car technology, mass meditation sites and streaming services for seamless access.
- Automatically get a free 7-day trial without a credit card or subscription.
- Endel operates in dark mode, which may not appeal to all and takes time to learn how it works.
- The soundscape library is limited and may feel a little repetitive over time.
Bottom Line: Using where you are and how your day is going, Endel helps users focus and be more productive or simply relax or take a nap.