Synopsis of the App: Things 3 helps you plan your day, manage projects and make progress on your goals, simply.
Price and Platform: $9.99. Apple only.
RDN Score: 5/5
- Easy to use with a minimal, effective and user-friendly interface.
- View calendar events and daily to-dos on one page of the app’s home screen.
- Break each to-do into small parts; add notes, schedule and drag and drop to reschedule or reprioritize with ease.
- Use the areas feature for a big picture look and to organize plans for work, personal finance, family or parts of life.
- Create projects for large goals that require extensive planning.
- Includes features to make staying organized a little easier such as reminders, tags, search and the option to automatically repeat certain tasks on a schedule you define.
- Send an email to Things 3 to automatically make a to-do list.
- Seamlessly integrates with other devices via the cloud. Connect calendars, design workflow shortcuts and easily create to-do lists using Siri and more.
- Only available on iOS at the time of this review.
Bottom Line: The Things 3 app is designed to keep you laser focused on what matters today.