Synopsis: Chopra delivers tips for mindfulness and self-care wherever you are.
Price and Platform: Free or Premium at $69.99/year. Apple Only.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Attractive and user-focused and friendly design with content for users ages 4 and up.
- Explore a wide range of topics including sleep, stress and anxiety relief, health and weight, energy, relationships, confidence and personal and spiritual growth.
- Includes almost 500 meditations with sessions that range from five to 30 minutes.
- Participate in free seven- or two-day meditation challenges.
- Content is tailored to a variety of different user groups including parents, students, workplace/co-working, leaders and personal relationships.
- Explore free collections of brief audio sessions designed to help users move through difficult emotions such as anger, worry, sadness, anxiety and resilience.
- Sessions are well produced and led by a diverse group of wellness experts.
- Selects and recommends sessions based on your onboarding responses.
- Includes a few free sessions. Upgrade to the premium app to access new content each day and the full library of content.
- Apple Health users can sync the app to automatically track meditation sessions.
- Requires an email address (or sign-in from other Chopra products) and account creation to access any content.
- Requires a quick but personal onboarding questionnaire to get started.
Bottom Line: Ideal for meditation newbies and anyone seeking resources on how to meditate and slow down, the Chopra app is a great tool for expanding your practice and a path to self-discovery or getting a quick break from daily stress.