Synopsis: Storybeat is a professional story maker with music.
Price and Platform: Free with premium option. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- User-friendly and attractive design with a layout that’s easy to navigate.
- Use the app’s static and animated templates, text, fonts and stickers to create professional-looking stories using only your images and videos.
- Includes a large music library that’s updated daily with songs from a variety of genres including R&B, reggaeton, rap, pop, rock, country and more.
- Sync photos with music using the app’s Trends feature.
- Add a voiceover or sound effects to existing photos or videos to create original audio.
- Includes filters and presets, editable text, collages and slides for a look that’s uniquely yours.
- Keep your content private or easily share to Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat and others.
- Choice to allow the app access to some or all camera roll images.
- Access the pro version and eliminate ads and watermarks, plus get all premium templates and presets for $1.99 per month or $14.99 per year — both of which come with a free three-day trial.
- You must upgrade to the premium version for the best experience and flexibility in design.
- Select music may not be allowed on some social media platforms, resulting in it being removed without warning. (This is not an app defect; rather, it’s something to be aware of when exporting to other platforms.)
Bottom Line: Ideal for novice or experienced story makers, the feature-rich Storybeat app makes it easy to create and share custom content in a matter of minutes.