Synopsis: Keleya is a pregnancy symptom and wellness tracker complete with recipes and fitness and meditation activities.
Price and Platform: Free with premium option. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Lovely and inviting aesthetic to immediately bring about calmness and instill confidence.
- Designed and led by gynecologists, midwives, therapists, coaches and pre- and postnatal yoga practitioners.
- Includes pregnancy exercises, Pilates and yoga designed to encourage fitness and strength through pregnancy and birth.
- Includes meditation and breathing exercises to help reduce anxiety and encourage relaxation.
- Watch daily videos and listen to podcasts and get tips from midwives.
- Users can personalize pregnancy exercises for their personal needs and stage of pregnancy.
- Uncover recipes to help fill nutrition gaps and avoid heartburn and other common issues.
- Accommodates a variety of diet needs including vegan recipes.
- Free download with a premium option available for personalized content.
- Upgrade to premium to log symptoms and set up a coach for weekly workouts tailored for you.
- Some insurance providers will reimburse the app’s digital birth preparation course.
- Must create an account with an associated name and email address.
- The app freezes at times and might need a bit more time for developers to work out the bugs.
Bottom Line: Although it’s easy to find apps to guide you through 40 weeks of pregnancy, Keleya Pregnancy App is ideal for those seeking pregnancy-specific fitness and meditation guidance, too.