Synopsis: Meditation Studio offers guided meditation and relaxation sessions and courses.
Price and Platform: Free with paid option. Apple and Android.
RDN Score: 4/5
- Download meditation sessions and practice wherever you are.
- Get guidance and practice with more than 50 meditation experts.
- Use the app’s “night mode” to reduce screen brightness and help set the mood for sleep.
- Add nature sounds such as birds, rain, waves, thunderstorms and more to any meditation.
- If you’re new to meditation, take Meditation Studio’s step-by-step courses to learn the basics. Use the start series, meditation essentials or other courses such as sleep basics, mindful work or changing habits to take a deeper dive into meditation options.
- Includes options for people at all life stages from kids and teens to college adults, moms and beyond.
- Go on an unguided meditation using the app’s start, interval and end sound chimes. Customize sessions with silence or background escapes based on your preferences.
- Organize and save your favorite meditations for easy recall.
- Access all content for $7.99/month or $49.99/year.
- At the time of this review, the app was last updated 8 months ago.
- Meditation Studio’s privacy disclosure reveals that the app may collect and link your identity to your location, purchases, contact information, email address and user data (or product interaction) and identifiers (or user ID).
Bottom Line: Though users might want to take a closer look at the way the app handles their data, Meditation Studio offers a solid selection of guided and unguided meditation options for new or experienced users.