Unilever is on a mission to make sustainable living commonplace.
Since 2015, Unilever’s Agents of Change program has highlighted RDNs who are changemakers in their field, pioneering innovative approaches to dietary guidance, championing food that’s good for people and planet, and motivating their communities through diverse perspectives.
Dietitians touch people’s lives in so many ways. A single recipe, a practical tip, even a beautiful photo can spark something small that, over time, can add up to big changes. For the first time ever, Unilever is issuing an open call for the next Agents of Change member class.
As an Agent of Change, you will join a thriving network of some of the nation’s most celebrated RDNs. You’ll collaborate with Unilever dietitians and chefs to create content, such as recipes, meal inspiration, tips, articles, blog posts, photos, videos and media segments. And, as a brand ambassador, you will receive behind-the-scenes access as well as exclusive educational and travel experiences!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Registered dietitian nutritionists who are:
- Inspired by a vision of a healthier, more sustainable future and passionate about nutrition and cooking.
- Passionate about nutrition, cooking, sustainability and using their platforms to create change.
- Active in their community and seen as a positive role model.
- Creating nutritious, delicious recipes and share evidence-based dietary advice.
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Contest Period: The Agents of Change Selection Program (the “Contest”) begins 3:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 29, 2018 and ends 12:00 a.m. ET on December 15, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open only to registered dietitians who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older as of date of entry. Employees of Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever (the “Sponsor” or “Unilever”), Food & Nutrition Magazine®, their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win.
3. How To Enter: During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by clicking on the APPLY button above and completing all required registration information, including answering questions on a survey as to why you deserve to be a Unilever Agent of Change, to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”). The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the “Entrant”). Participation is subject to disqualification of all Entries, if multiple accounts are used by the same person. Limit one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be completed and submitted by 12:00 a.m. ET on December 15, 2018 to be eligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply.
4. Entry Requirements: By entering, Entrants agree to waive any rights they may have to the Entry submitted. In order to be entered into the Contest, Entrants must comply with registration instructions when submitting their Entry. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain any obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Entrants must not use any trademarks, slogans, etc. (except they may mention Sponsor or its brands). Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third party materials (except as stated above), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
5. Winner Determination: Ten (10) Grand Prize winners will be determined on or about February 28, 2019, by Sponsor-selected judges, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Contest, based on the following criteria: 25% Community Impact; 25% Creativity in Bringing Content to Life; 25% Alignment with Unilever’s Brands and Mission; and 25% Alignment with Food & Nutrition Magazine® Brand Values with Respect to Professional Civility. In the event of a tie score, the tied Entries will be forwarded to a reserve judge for final scoring based on the same judging criteria.
6. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Grand Prize (10 total): The opportunity to become a 2019 Unilever Agent of Change (the “Opportunity”) and create Sponsor-selected content including meal inspiration, tips, articles, blog posts, photos, video, and media segments (collectively known as “content”). Grand Prize winner will also receive a minimum of $5,000, awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner (minimum ARV: $5,000). Check value will be determined based on the Grand Prize winner’s content and the amount of time devoted to creating the content. All details of Opportunity/content are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit (1) Prize per person. Prizes are awarded “as is” without any warranty or guaranty of any kind. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
7. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winners. Grand Prize winners will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) and an assignment of rights within four (4) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined. Affidavit packages will be sent via email. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Contest, agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest or use or redemption of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, Entries, content, and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry (or when setting up winner’s account). “Authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Contest. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award the prizes as outlined above from all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state and local laws. As a condition of entering the Contest, Entrant agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will Entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs.
8. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available after April 1, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by May 1, 2019 to: The Agents of Change Selection Program Winners, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept. CG, Melville, NY 11747.
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever, 800 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.