Dinner in less than 30 minutes with minimal prep and clean up? Yes, please! Speedy, family-friendly, delicious and nutritious! This sausage and veggie sheet pan dinner will be a crowd pleaser. And sheet pan dinners will change your life. Seriously …
Sausage and Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 pound poultry sausage
- 2 bell peppers, cut lengthwise into 6 pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 fennel, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 ounces baby greens (baby kale, baby spinach, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Arrange sausage, peppers, onion and fennel on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for ~30 minutes until sausage is cooked and vegetables are golden brown, stirring once midway through roasting.
- Add baby greens to baking sheet and toss all together.