I recently decided to give my classic pico de gallo a summery spin with the addition of a fresh, juicy mango. The results? Spectacular! My family loves fresh salsa, and this refreshing appetizer was gone within minutes!
Not only is Mango Pico De Gallo great for dipping, but it’s also fantastic to serve with your favorite Mexican foods, such as tacos or flautas. Did I mention it’s healthy? This recipe is packed with potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C and fiber! What’s not to love?
Mango Pico De Gallo
- 2 cups fresh tomato (any kind), chopped
- 1 fresh mango (any color), chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped and seeds removed
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve!